Go on, join the darkest day of the year; shop after giving thanks. I would if I could, but I’m broke due to life being a b*&ch. So instead here are a few Black Friday deals you can’t pass up. Please guys, I’m living through you.
1. UNIQLO– If you’ve been around Stuck Near Seattle this fall you already know how obsessed I am with my UNIQLO finds already (check out my previous posts here, and here). It’s your turn now; everything is UNDER $50 (since yesterday at 9pm)!!! This does exclude select outer wear but DAMN, YOU CAN’T PASS THIS UP.
2. Linden– Sustainable. Ethical. Fashionable. Linden is an eco brand from Los Angeles. Thanks to my friends over at Style Smith, aka Kelsi, for the heads up! Spend $75, or more ,and get a free trim tank, shown above. Take advantage of this now, because Linden rarely does sales. Their line is direct to consumer, which means the wholesale markup allowing for big sales, has already been eliminated (read more about this here). THIS MEANS IT’S ALREADY ON SALE!
3. Forever 21– Shop the already cheap retailer at 70% off most items!
4. Goodwill– Shop the After Thanksgiving Sale tomorrow for 50% off store wide (excludes yellow tags). If you’re not already a thrifter WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?! Find the Goodwill near you here!
5. Arrici– Their lace up flats ARE the shoe of the season. Seriously even my mom wants them! Their entire Fall Collection will be 40% off (shop with code BlackFriYay15) and sale items will be 75% off!!! Sales starts tonight at 6pm, so while you update aunt Susan on why you don’t have a boyfriend you can also shop. Maybe she’ll feel bad for your single self and buy you some flats.
I am fortunate enough to work for a company that believes in the value of Thanksgiving, and so have the day off. Today is about being thankful what you already have and spending it with your loved ones. Save the shopping for tomorrow, Small Business Saturday, or Cyber Monday.
Don’t forget to stuff your face; worry about the pounds later 😉